Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Palin's father was a bio artist?

FROM POLITICO:

As she wrote in "Who's Yer Daddy", which you can find as part of her "Sarah Palin for Governor" site - from 2005.

"I'm thankful for all my dad taught me and allowed me to do. I'm glad he dragged my butt out of bed early, early autumn mornings to hunt ducks with him before cross-country running practice. He taught me to bag a caribou, fillet a fish, dig buckets of darns, and find the plumpest blueberries. He wouldn't put up with my wimpy reasons why I couldn't thaw frozen fish egg bait in my mouth, like he does, when ice fishing. But he did understand when I looked up at him quizzically once upon his request to "please hold those" while he searched for something to put our freshly butchered moose's eyeballs in so his students could observe them later that day. He graciously understood, and I didn't have to hold those ungulate's warm parts that morning in the alders."

No comments: